Of the 91,850 Triumph TR6s produced, 83,480 were exported, (almost all of them to the United States), so it should come as no surprise that quite a bit of the tuning equipment available today for the TR6 comes from the USA. A case in point is the lightweight flywheel for the TR6 from Fidanza Performance in Ohio.
A Fidanza lightweight flywheel is simple to install when the clutch is replaced and will bring the following benefits:
• Faster throttle response and quicker acceleration
• Additional horsepower to the wheels (reduced parasitic losses)
• Smoother, faster shifting
• Easier braking, better slowing (due to reduced rotational mass)
• Reduced clutch wear and improved efficiency (from better heat dissipation)
• Cost savings and longevity (thanks to Fidanza’s replaceable green friction plate – there is no need
to replace the entire flywheel when worn)
• Potential for increased fuel economy (if you can keep your foot off the gas!)
• Quality and reliability (made in the USA from top grade materials)
A Fidanza lightweight flywheel for the Triumph TR6 can be ordered as part number 172661 and retails at USD$438.91 plus shipping and tax.
For more information on Fidanza’s aluminium flywheels, adjustable cam gears, premium clutches and other great products visit www.fidanza.com
For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org