Looking for an affordable, yet spirited, track day car that also gives you a reasonable amount of comfort on the road? How about an Audi from the late Eighties to early Nineties? An Audi 80 or 100 maybe?
To give it a bit more performance off the line and through the gears a lightweight Fidanza flywheel would be the way to go.
Fidanza flywheels are machined from the highest quality aluminium and manufactured to deliver optimum tensile strength, heat dissipation and weight reduction. Their lighter weight helps improve off-the-line launchs and power pickup after changing gear, but Fidanza is careful to avoid the flywheel becoming too light. Each Fidanza flywheel is the product of careful calculations and extensive testing to ensure the formula is precisely right for the individual application.
• High performance and lighter weight to free additional horsepower
• Military grade fasteners for reliability and strength
• Bolt-on replaceable friction plate – no need to replace the compete flywheel when the friction surface
eventually wears out
• Stepped dowels
• Billet aluminium body
• Replaceable hardened 1050 steel ring gear
• Faster throttle response
• 40-60 percent lighter than stock for quicker acceleration
• Heat treated friction plate for optimum grip and long life
Fidanza flywheels for the 1988-1992 Audi 80/100 can be ordered as part number 112151 directly from www.fidanza.com at $425.87 (plus shipping and import tax).
For further details contact email@example.com